Saturday, April 4, 2009

I can almost taste it...

It is coming... the excitement is overwhelming. As the weather gets warmer all I can think about is what is just around the corner. Instead of late nights, weekly classes and the guilt of procrastinated school work, we will enjoy some of this:

Only 7 more weeks of school and we will officially be masters graduates! The last year and a half has been intense. We are counting down the days until we can celebrate in Playa del Carmen Mexico... it is so close I can almost taste it!

8 comments:

Cherice said...

Congrats on graduating with masters!!! Well, almost! :)
I thought that you fell of the face of the planet. Glad to see that you are surviving. barely I'm sure, but surviving. thats good.

The Richards Family said...

You are alive!!! Congrats and take me with you!

The Mortons said...

you are alive???? WOW! Congrats on the graduate plans! Vacation in a sunny spot and NO more school work! Could it get any better? I would love to hear from you sometime! Im glad you posted:)

brooklyn said...

ya! you are back. your blog looks great. and i can't believe you are almost done. way to go. what an accomplishment.

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

YAY!! A blog update!! I am so happy for you guys for getting your Master's... that is a lot of hard work.

Can't wait for summer and the trip of a lifetime. Oh man, SO EXCITED!

The Hull Family said...

I don't know what I'm more excited about? The fact that you and Robbie will be graduating or that you finally did a new post! So good to hear from you!!

For real though: congratulations to you both, that is an accomplishment. In just 7 short weeks all the hard work will totally pay off! I'm excited for you guys! Can't wait to read the post about your vacation!

Mrs. T said...

Congrats! u deserve to be done ti school- uve been through at lot. Hope ur and Robbie r doing well! We need to get 2gether for lunch or something. Love ya!

Cam and Chelle said...

How awesome! Congrats on getting (almost) finished!