Thursday, September 25, 2008

Once upon a time...

Robbie was asked to go to Arizona for a "7Up" conference for work. Since it was the same weekend that Brittany was graduating, and Robbie LOVES graduations (as you can see below by his book reading!) he made plans for me to join him!




It was a great time... Robbie golfed... I swam... we loved on Hannah (isn't she cute!)... played with Rowen... went to see the Diamond Backs!... and visited with the Jolley's (a close friend from Cali). Thanks for letting us crash the party and for such a fun weekend!


The only bummer on the trip was leaving my camera there and not being able to have any of the pictures from the summer for two months!

12 comments:

Cherice said...

A Post, I love it! I thought you fell off the face of the earth :)
Next time you r in AZ, call me! I know that its hard with lots of family time though....Ty will golf with Robbie and we could enjoy our community pool!
Hope all is good! I loved all the pics

The Dalton Family said...

Looks like it was fun! I'm so desperate for a vacation right now I wouldn't even mind going to a graduation to get one! Cute pics. Cute kids!

Merrilynne Harrington said...

Not fair to post about fun family get togethers when we aren't there! Glad it was fun!!

The Hull Family said...

Cute pictures and are those cupcakes I see?? Yummy!! When will you guys be in cali? We want to hang out? We might be in Utah in November for Staci's wedding, but I will keep you posted on that one!

Reese Fam said...

Hey cute blog! I can't believe I haven't found it before! It was fun to see you guys on your walk the other day- we miss the old ward!! I'm going to add you- hope that's ok!

Reese Fam said...

oh, and ps... I've been reading Izzy the Dr Suess books you gave her and she LOVES them! She gets the biggest smile on her face when she looks at the pictures!

Jenna Kae said...

i was going to get mad that you were in az and didn't call, but then i realized it was probably before i came down here. so you are forgiven. :) how are things going?

The Mortons said...

So sad..you were with out your camera! We are going to take our blog private. Leave me a comment with your email address so that I can send you an invite!

E Winzeler said...

You two always have so much fun together...I'm glad you got to getaway! You both deserve it :)! Love you both!

Jennie and Spencer said...

Miss you guys. Let me know what night will work for you to do dinner. We have Friday and Saturdays available.

Kathryn e. said...

Melinda it is time to UPDATE your blog!

The Milligan Blog said...

Hey Melinda!!! How are you doing?? I see you don't update your blog much just like me :) Well, I always love hearing from you and keeping in touch through blogs. Hope you are doing well!!