Nothing "exciting" was on the Altmyer Christmas Agenda for Wednesday December 26th. Robbie and I had to go into work for a few hours... Mom, Dad and Matt were scheduled to make the drive home... Mark and Britt wanted to attend the temple... Merrilynne and Jaidyn were going to do their own thing. But since Michelle and Rowen were leaving we had to do something fun... so randomly I threw out the idea to go ice skating with Michelle and Rowen. I must have said the right thing because before I knew it everyone was changing their plans for one last moment of fun! And fun we had... just check out the pictures!

The whole group! Robbie and Melinda, Rowen and Michelle, Mark and Britt, Merrilynne and Jaidyn.

Rowen and Jaidyn are so fun! They look like they could almost be siblings! When Jaidyn was still on the ice, Rowen kept yelling... "faster Jaidyn!" What a fan club!

Robbie and I got to take Rowen on his first spin on the rink. He loved it... look at his smile. He just kept his legs locked and we did the rest. I was impressed at how well it went.

Michelle and Merrilynne were being silly. Don't mind that they are still holding onto the railing while holding this move. They would be a great figure skating pair!
5 comments:
How fun. I am impressed you got Robbie out on the ice. Salt Lake looks so pretty in the winter.
How fun! I just love your family..and isn't it fun to have the little ones around now? Not that either of them are so little anymore..they grow up SO fast! It was so good to see you today and catch up, love ya!
Melinda!!!! This is Amanda Miller!!! how are you doing!!!!???
I found your blog through some other people in CA.
e-mail me! amandahoney1@hotmail.com!!!
Hey Melinda it is Melissa Miller Amanda's sister..I too found your blog and thought I would say hey..but e-mail me so i can send you an invite to my blog bright_star07@msn.com...it looks like life is a blast for you!!
Melinda it is time for a NEW post!
Post a Comment