
For the past month I have been searching for our camera cable so I could upload these pictures. (I am working on becoming a more frequent blogger!) Well, as it turns out we have misplaced it. (We think while getting our carpets cleaned we it might have ended up in the garbage with an old printer.) But today Robbie found a new hook up, that has allowed the blogging to continue! Meet "Mobile Mate!" Available for only $15.00 at your local electronic store.
5 comments:
Okay, So I looked at the comments on my blog was like..."Who is Melinda?"
Then I figured it must be you. But it was kinda funny to find your blog and see my name on it. I added you to my blog too. You look great. It is good to hear from you. We definitely need to stay in touch:)
I'm so excited you found me and that I've found you! It's nice to keep in touch when we can't talk at midnight. How's life? You look so happy!
By the way, can you believe everyone who lived in the house in SLC when I lived there is married now?
Robbie,
It is Tyler Palmer (my wife Debi came across your blog the other day). Could you give me some advice on buying some golf clubs? Although I live in Arizona, I still only golf a handful of times a year so I was thinking about some used clubs off ebay or some clones? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Melinda you guys need to blog more often so I can catch up on your lives. Oh and Ben and I will never forget that crazy bat in my parent's cabin!
Well, I don't know if you will ever blog again, but if you do...you have been tagged. See my blog post dated 11/28 titled tag game #2:) Hope your holidays are wonderful!
Post a Comment