Every since I was a little girl I have loved the water... I remember spending spending hours outside as a young child. Swimming until my fingers were like soggy raisens and cheeks were sunkissed. I loved going to the beach and feeling the sand between my toes and letting the waves crash upon me. Altough I knew Robbie didn't enjoy the water when we got married, I secretly hoped I would change his mind. I know, I know... why do women think they can/will/ or should change them... it is horrible. However, last week I couldn't help but think-- "Could it be true?" Does Robbie enjoy the water?
We spent the weekend in Lake Powell on a house boat with our friends Sandra and Eldon Haacke. It was perfect. Not only did Robbie jump off the house boat, go down the slide, go tubbing and wakeboarding, but he did it all with a smile. It was such a fun and relaxing trip, enough to even help Robbie "see the light" and consider owning a boat one day. "Could it be true?" I sure hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment