Graham Matthew Woods
(Graham is Robbie's dad's middle name and Matthew is Robbie's middle name)
March 4, 2011
9:53 pm
7 lbs 13 ounces 20.5 inches long
Our first stay in the hospital lasted a little longer than planned, but at one week old I was able to spend all day at my house. Here I am with Mr Alligator, a friend from my nursery.
| Coming home from the NICU |
Our little family couldn't be happier!
Although it was a long week at the hospital, Graham graduated from the NICU with flying colors and we are all doing well.
15 comments:
Congrats! He is so handsome and I am so glad you are all doing well. You guys are going to be great parents!
Awesome! Congrats you guys! Graham is so handsome!
We just saw him last night and I miss him alerady!! He is so little and squishy and cuddly and sweet!!! WE L.O.V.E him!! Thanks for letting us be a part of all the fun!
Congratulations! You three look so happy. Im glad to hear that you are all doing well. You have a beautiful new baby.....what more could you ever ask for.!!!!!!
Congrats. Love you-Annie
GRAHAM has FINALLY arrived!! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats Robbie and Melinda!
Congrats Melinda I am so happy for you and he is way to cute and I love the name. You will be a great mom.
ok so the last comment was from me the one that says from Matthew my computer is being weird i guess i was loged in under my brother in laws account for some reason anyways hope you are well Love ya
Oh YEA!!!! I've been waiting for this post!! Congratulations you guys!! So much Joy to follow this little guy! Isn't being home with a new addition to the family one of the most wonderful feelings! He is so handsome and I love the name;)
Congrats, congrats! You are a special family.
What a lucky boy to have you two!! Thank you for letting us come to your home to meet him. He is beautiful!!
Congradulations,mom and dad Woods...we are so excited for you both.
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. He is so darling! (is that ok to say about a baby boy?) We are so happy for you guys and hope mom and baby are doing well!
Congratulations Melinda!! So glad to hear that cute little Graham is doing so well. You are seriously going to be the best mommy ever!! He is precious!!
So happy for you! Babies are so much fun!!
Way to go Melinda! He is so adorable!! Hope you are feeling well and getting sleep :)
Congrats on graham! I'm trying to figure out who he looks like. Hope your c section recovery is going well.... Mine was awful and this current pregnancy is so painful. No more kids for me! Only good thing about pregnancy is the baby you get at the end:) by the way we are naming our son Keegan Joseph which is an Irish name. We love it and it's not common! I wish this pregnancy was over. Surprisingly he is measuring large, and I have. Tiny tummy!! Lol well enjoy him while he is a newborn because toddlers can be very hard!
Post a Comment